Merdeka

I have ignored my blog and left it very stranded and out of controlled lately which I think had passed 3 months already. And I decided to post an entry tonight for no any particular reason at the moment.

This family photo was taken during Hari Raya (I am having a homesick 😭)

But anyway, greetings to all 🙆🏻

Three months ago today, I was waiting for the call to any universities I had requested beforehand and got Alhamdulillah (praises to Allah) I got an offer letter to Universiti Teknologi MARA (or simply UiTM) at Pasir Gudang, Johor. Not to brag but I am now doing a diploma in Chemical Engineering which I personally dislike this course generally though. And instead of matriculation, I chose diploma over it (oh by the way, I received an offer for matriculation at Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka) despite how I was very desirely wanted for it as before. To make it simple, I chose to do diploma in engineering because I guess the course is straight-forward for a lost boy like me. Unlike my friends they rather go for a matric course and decide which course they should take for degree level. Although I don't really fancy engineering, I hope that this is the right course. Since the first lecture, I guess it was not that hard; it's just that the courses other than the major that I feel very difficult: Calculus and Entrepreneurship. In fundamentals of entrepreneurship subject, our groups have to make a business report based on a real new invention ideas. I am talking crap hahahaha I expect that you guys won't understand but I should do my course review in the next post.

Other than that, my life as a university student seems really challenging and extremely difficult at times. There were bad days and good days, cheerful moments and gloomy weather, enjoyable event and unfortunate incident happened since I was enrolled in here. I would like to bid a gratitude for my new friends whom I barely know them for only this 3 months period (to be honest, I still don't know how many months has passed tho let's just skip this part eh?). My classmates, my housemates. Our house consists of 4 bedrooms and a bathroom also a dining space. In each rooms lives 2 students. So basically I have 7 housemates in total including my roommate but since last month one of them left this university for a course at Mercedes, so lastly there are only 7 of us left but he is still remembered. For this part I will also be writing about them as to show them my love (LMAO!) towards them smh.

Happy Merdeka!

I guess that is all for now. I promise to continue this on the post inshaAllah. Happy Independence Day Malaysian!

Comments

  1. Assalamualaikum. Goodluck in your university life and studies. Btw, followed and waiting for new post seperti yang dijanjikan XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam. Thank you! I nak followback tapi idk your blog. New post takde lagi hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

You may criticise (or just don't) as well